Focusing on innovation and technology alongside mega sport events like the 2014 World Cup in Brazil the exhibition design utilises interactive and sensorial elements to mediate the experience of the user.
The World Cup! A time to finally let the monsters out of the closet. All the national zombies - out, apolitical vampires - out (at night please), jolly sacis - out, too-political vampires - out (anytime…). In the same spirit, we let one of our creatures out into the world too (sort of…).Read More
NaJa & deOstos have been invited to run a 5-day-workshop in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, as part of the 'Noite Branca 2014 - The Nature of the City' event. From 18-22 November 2014 at Palacio das Artes. More details can be found at http://www.noitebrancamg.com.br/Read More
Want us to work with you? Want to be part of our little big universe? Want to publish our work? Or just want to let us know your thoughts? Whatever your enquiry is, we would like to hear from you!
write us: NaJa & deOstos . 37 Great Russell Street, Suite 8 . WC1B 3PP London, UK
call us: 0044 (0)20 7637 5305
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and Instagram:
- Bartlett final crit Phantom 18, materialising the incomplete #ucl #architecture #havana #soanemuseum… instagram.com/p/28CwjDJEXp/ 7 days ago
- Tottenham Court Road £1bn investment revealing London’s layered cake – not till Denmark Street… instagram.com/p/2ybtPBJEU8/ 1 week ago
- UCL main library sculpture Archangel vs The Adversary, great inspiring space, 20 meters from poetry… instagram.com/p/2oLtdqJEZk/ 2 weeks ago
- Thanks to both basmahkaki and Jocelyn Arnold for returning to AA Inter 3 to present their fantastic… instagram.com/p/2isJKhJEb2/ 2 weeks ago
- Ricardo de Ostos Q&A | Architecture | Wallpaper* Magazine po.st/CaTCKP via @wallpapermag 2 weeks ago
- The work of one of our students from the AA Maya Laitinen_Presidents Medals: “The Lung of Phnom Penh”: presidentsmedals.com/Entry-34941#.V… 3 weeks ago