Focusing on innovation and technology alongside mega sport events like the 2014 World Cup in Brazil the exhibition design utilises interactive and sensorial elements to mediate the experience of the user.
Earthworks visualisation study in the Amazon region in Brazil. This current project explores the nature of the city, taking into consideration the idea of the Amazon forest as a populated forest.Read More
'The Hanging Cemetery of Baghdad' and 'Infrastructural Ecology' are featured in the second edition of Peter Cook's book "Drawing: The Motive Force of Architecture" (AD Primer series, John Wiley & Sons)Read More
Want us to work with you? Want to be part of our little big universe? Want to publish our work? Or just want to let us know your thoughts? Whatever your enquiry is, we would like to hear from you!
write us: NaJa & deOstos . 37 Great Russell Street, Suite 8 . WC1B 3PP London, UK
call us: 0044 (0)20 7637 5305
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and Instagram:
- Great exhibition at the @FRACCentre congratulations to all our friends exhibited there.… instagram.com/p/mSQUtQpEYn/ 2 weeks ago
- BBC News – Bletchley Park code-breaker Jerry Roberts dies, aged 93 bbc.in/1l4QoxQ 3 weeks ago
- AA Inter 3 crit #Cambodia #ArchitecturalAssociation #thingsthatneverwere #architectureschool instagram.com/p/lrhlTQJEZO/ 1 month ago
- The most relentless game environment yet? #gamescape #oldgen #deletedpost theguardian.com/technology/201… 1 month ago
- Our new post cards portfolio have just arrived! #installation #architecture #narrative instagram.com/p/lKEz1PJEXK/ 1 month ago
- Paranoia or innocence in #interactive land: eurogamer.net/articles/2014-… 2 months ago