Focusing on innovation and technology alongside mega sport events like the 2014 World Cup in Brazil the exhibition design utilises interactive and sensorial elements to mediate the experience of the user.
The World Cup! A time to finally let the monsters out of the closet. All the national zombies - out, apolitical vampires - out (at night please), jolly sacis - out, too-political vampires - out (anytime…). In the same spirit, we let one of our creatures out into the world too (sort of…).Read More
NaJa & deOstos have been announced as keynote speakers at the Materiart 2014 symposium in Ankara, Turkey. The two day event will run from the 5th to the 6th of May. More details can be found at http://www.materiart.orgRead More
Want us to work with you? Want to be part of our little big universe? Want to publish our work? Or just want to let us know your thoughts? Whatever your enquiry is, we would like to hear from you!
write us: NaJa & deOstos . 37 Great Russell Street, Suite 8 . WC1B 3PP London, UK
call us: 0044 (0)20 7637 5305
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and Instagram:
- Why are Hellraiser VHS cassettes haunting London bus stops? – Some pinhead keeps leaving copies o… dazeddigital.com/artsandculture… via @DazedMagazine 1 month ago
- Haunted Creatures: Our new installation project for the World Cup 2014 #publicspace #threshold… instagram.com/p/pLI7UZpEcz/ 1 month ago
- World Cup times! Here is our contribution with an architectural project of Haunted Creatures + spaces for protest? naja-deostos.com/projects/2-5-t… 1 month ago
- Post 5th year hand-in, our unit phantom 18 space at the bartlett #warfareredemptionwarfare… instagram.com/p/o4IHvHJEeM/ 2 months ago
- AA inter 3 final crit, thank for all the guests and students for such an exciting day! #aaschool… instagram.com/p/oYLU5epEYi/ 2 months ago
- Bartlett Unit 18 final crit 02 #models #robot #fabrication #architecture #bartlett #digital #guild instagram.com/p/oO4F6bJEQk/ 2 months ago