Focusing on innovation and technology alongside mega sport events like the 2014 World Cup in Brazil the exhibition design utilises interactive and sensorial elements to mediate the experience of the user.
I still remember vividly the moment during the Rendering Speculations Conference that I co-organized at the Architectural Association in 2010, Lebbeus being broadcast live from NY from a 50 inch LG monitor asking repeatedly ‘Where is Zaha?’.Read More
NaJa & deOstos have been nominated for the 2012 Iakov Chernikhov prize for young architects around the world.Read More
Want us to work with you? Want to be part of our little big universe? Want to publish our work? Or just want to let us know your thoughts? Whatever your enquiry is, we would like to hear from you!
write us: NaJa & deOstos . 37 Great Russell Street, Suite 8 . WC1B 3PP London, UK
call us: 0044 (0)20 7637 5305
email us: email@example.com
- 2012-09-06BOOTLEG NATURE: Images of our new project in London about Brazilian inovation/technology on Archdaily : http://t.co/VWUPmRqH
- 2012-07-27President of Brazil Dilma Rousseff open's Brazil at Heart an exhibition designed by Naja&deOstos at Embassy of Brazil in London_open to all
- 2012-07-08Great news! We have been nominated for the INTERNATIONAL IAKOV CHERNIKHOV PRIZE 2012. It is a real honour// http://t.co/DVntlWzx
- 2012-06-29Our AA Inter 3 Post Cyberpunk Codec show is now open + our new think tank at the Bartlett Generational Phantoms-congrats for the students!!
- 2012-06-17Creative Crunch time: intense week with our AA and Bartlett studios opening exhibitions 22nd/Friday + new projects at studio underway//
- 2012-05-17Final day of meetings here in Brasilia and as a plus checking a few new archi pieces in town like the Prayer drive thru
- Follow us